If all real estate agents were created equally, then every agent would be able to get you Top Dollar when Selling you home, Unfortunately, there’s a huge chasm that exists between the traditional real estate agent and a Certified Home Selling Advisor®. The difference is, a Certified Home Selling Advisor® can get you up to 18% more for your home.
1) Why you need a Certified Home Selling Advisor®, and not just any agent to help you sell your home fro up to 18% more money than a traditional real estate agent.
2) Why a typical CMA should not be used to determine the price of your home, and exactly how you should set the price.
3) What it takes to make your house stand out from the competition, drive up demand, and attract a higher offer.
4) The secret Certified Home Selling Advisors® use to help you keep the most amount of equity when you sell.
5) The critical error agents make when marketing your home that could keep your home from selling at all.
6) How to determine if you home will be targeted to the largest number of qualified buyers - including buyers working with other agents - to get your home sold fast then ever.
7) What mistakes to avoid when hiring an agent and how hiring the wrong one could cost you thousands.
1) 58.4% of homes that go on the market fail to sell.
2) The average real estate agents only sell 6-8 homes per year.
3) The average real estate agent in NH/MA is only required to take 40 hours of training to begin selling real estate.
4) The average real estate agent spends less than $150per month in marketing and promotion of their business.
5) The average accepted offer of an average agent will negotiate is up to 11% below your original asking price.
You probably already know this but there are up to 115 variables involved in selling your home and mismanaging, overlooking, or not considering even one of this variables could have catastrophic consequences resealing run your home not selling or worse selling for well bellow what you deserve. Do you know the true value of your home in today's market? Contact Jesse today to find what you should do, or more importantly NOT DO, to get your home to sell for the most money in today's market. managing, overlooking, or not considering even one